- How Do I...
- Sign Up
- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Health
Board of Health
The mission of the Framingham Board of Health is to protect, promote, and preserve the health and well-being of all residents of the City of Framingham. Under Massachusetts General Laws, state and local regulations, and community direction, the Board of Health is held responsible for disease prevention and control; health and environmental protection, and promoting a healthy community. The Board of Health serves as the local extension of both the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Assure that the basic health needs of their community are being met.
- Attend meetings, participate in strategy discussions, help resolve customer service problems, give input on needs analysis, and negotiations.
- Develop, implement and enforce health policies.
- Oversee inspections to maintain minimum standards for sanitation in housing and food service.
- Participate in planning public hearings on cable TV services.
Public health, medicine (MD and/or RN), JD, Business.
Meeting dates/occurrence: The Board of Health meets once every month. For more information, please contact the Health Department at 508-532-5470.
Members of the Board of Health
|David Moore, MD||Chair||June 2023|
|Karen Beauregard||Vice-Chair||June 2025|
|Jeri Bryant||Member||June 2025|
|Darlene Connors||Member||June 2025|