The Team Framingham Steering Committee plans and administers all aspects of the Team Framingham Boston Marathon program on behalf of the City of Framingham.
- Charity/runner selection
- Collaborate with City’s media team on press releases and other publicity
- Collaborate with community partners for runner support such as mentoring, free/discounted memberships and services, Race Day cheering sections, street banners, etc.
- Fundraising to support the expenses of the program itself
- Manage relationship with Boston Athletic Association and Greater Framingham Running Club.
- Plan and manage monthly meetings for runners and charities
- Plan and support biweekly training runs
- Support runner fundraising efforts
Meeting dates/occurrences: The Team Framingham Steering Committee meets monthly.
Members of the Steering Committee
|Michael Bower||Chair||June 2025|
|Stuart Hurowitz||Vice-Chair||June 2024|
|Amy Pearl||Clerk||June 2024|
|Lisa Burgess||Treasurer||June 2023|
|Joseph Kynoch||Member||June 2023|
|Susan Richardson||Member||June 2024|
|Jeffrey Rouse||Member||June 2025|
|Luciana Sousa ||Member||June 2023|
|Joseph Tosi||Member||June 2025|