Abandoned / Unclaimed Checks - Lists & Request Form

Leave This Blank:

Lost Check
I hereby request that the City of Framingham issue a replacement check, in lieu of the check noted below because it has been lost, stolen, stale dated, or destroyed.

In consideration of the City of Framingham sending me a replacement check, I hereby guarantee that the original check, if it hereafter comes into my possession, will be immediately returned to the City of Framingham Treasurer/Collector's office for cancellation. I agree to hold the City of Framingham and the Treasurer of the City of Framingham harmless in the event it is later determined that the claimant was not entitled to receipt of the funds. Chapter 200A, Sec. 9A of MGL

Convert to PDF?
* indicates required fields.