Projects are eligible for Community Preservation Act (CPA) funding according to the requirements described in the Massachusetts CPA legislation;
- The acquisition, creation, and preservation of open space.
- The acquisition, preservation, rehabilitation, and restoration of historic resources.
- The acquisition, creation, and preservation of land for recreational use.
- The acquisition, creation, preservation, and support of community housing
- The rehabilitation and restoration of open space, land for recreational use, and community housing that is acquired or created using monies from the fund.
Click Here to see a helpful allowable use chart.