Right to Dispute Your Bill

Submitting a Dispute

If you would like to dispute your bill, you have 30 days from the issuance of the bill date to submit an abatement application to:

Public Works Business Manager, Judi LaPan
110 Western Avenue
Framingham, MA 01702

Where to Get an Application

The applications are available at the Public Works Office at 110 Western Avenue and online:

If you need assistance in filing a dispute, please contact the Water and Sewer Billing at 508-532-5605.

During Dispute

While in the dispute process, you are still responsible for the full payment of your bill. Any adjustment granted will not include interest or demand charges.