Water and Sewer Billing
The City of Framingham recently migrated to a new water and sewer billing software. Due to the migration:
- New customer numbers were assigned to each billing account.
- Each Account Number has changed; the first two zeros have been deleted, i.e., “000123456789” becomes “0123456789”.
If you use the online payment system, you will need to associate the NEW Customer Number with your online account and re-enroll for automatic payments and/or email bill delivery.
To reference your new customer and account number please reference your most recent water and sewer bill.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you!
If you have additional questions about this notice, please contact the Water & Sewer Administration Office at 508-532-5605.
The Department’s primary goals are:
- To maintain cost control
- Provide efficient delivery of service
- Produce accurate utility bills
- Maintain high standards of customer service
- Establish effective procedures
- Administer a sound billing practice that is fair and efficient
- Maintains a strong financial structure
Please contact Water and Sewer Billing at 508-532-5605 if:
- The bill has been estimated more than 2 consecutive times
- The name or mailing address is incorrect
- The ownership of the property is changing
- You have questions about this bill
Questions about payments or overdue amounts should be directed to the Treasurer/Collector’s office at 508-532-5430.