The Inspectional Services Division consists of:
- Building Department
- Code and Nuisance Enforcement
- Electrical Permits and Inspections
- Plumbing and Gas Permits and Inspections
- Sign regulations
- Weights and Measures
- Zoning Enforcement
*COVID-19* BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS *COVID 19*
FILLING OUT AND DROPPING OFF APPLICATIONS
- Applications can be printed out from our website: https://www.framinghamma.gov/322/Applications
- Electrical, Plumbing, Gas, Sheds, and Sheet Metal can be obtained online: https://www.framinghamma.gov/322/Applications
- Applications can be mailed to: ISD, 150 Concord Street, Rm 203, Framingham, MA 01702.
- If you would like to drop off your application in person call 508 532 5500 X 0.
- If we have any questions, we will call or email you.
- We will mail the permit once it is approved.
*COVID-19* ALL INSPECTIONS *COVID-19*
Occupied Buildings: Inspections will not be conducted in occupied buildings. Video and picture inspections will be allowed subject to inspector approval. Written inspection reports will be accepted from licensed engineers and architects.
Buildings under construction: Inspection will be done as usual.
Check web page for inspector contact information
Our phone system has changed. You can now contact the inspectors through their direct line. Please note their office hours are still between the hours of 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and 4 to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Mark Elsner, Electrical Inspector
- Mark Shahood, Plumbing Inspector
- Jim Murphy, Building Inspector
- Vincent Sarnosky, Building Inspector
- Stephen DeMarco, Building Inspector
For all other inquiries please use our main line by calling 508-532-5500.