February 1, 2020
108 Dudley Road
October 12, 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Jack's Abby Craft Lagers
Support the community and volunteer!
Volunteers needed at the 4th annual United Way 5K fundraiser!
1. Check-in: Volunteers will check-in pre-registered runners and distribute packet and goodie bag.
2. Registration: Volunteers will register runners who did not pre-register and receive payment.
3. Set-up Volunteers: Will help unload truck, set-up tables and chairs, tents, blow up balloons with helium, hang signs, etc.
4. Parking: Volunteers will be assigned to one of three lots directing participants where to park.
5. Turn volunteers: We need volunteers at every turn along the route to ensure no one gets lost.
6. Raffle sales volunteers: To sell 50/50 raffle tickets.
7. Clean up: To help break down tables, chairs, tents, and load boxes back into our truck.
All funds raised from the United Way 5K will support critical programs and services in the community.
If you're available email Special Events Manager Sandy Baldi at Sandra.B
October 12, 2019, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Jack's Abby Craft Lagers Brew Hall
Craft Brewer Jack’s Abby has partnered once again with the United Way to host the Jack’s Abby/United Way 5K to support local community programs. Runners start and finish at the brewery (100 Clinton St.) at 10:00 am and the $30 registration fee includes a cozy long-sleeve t-shirt and one complimentary lager after the 3.1-mile race — provided that they’re over 21 with proper ID, of course.
There will be music, a photo booth, 50/50 raffle, and prizes for the top male and female winners in eight age categories as well as overall male and female winners. The race will be capped at 600 runners so register early and reserve your spot today.
Visit www.uwotc.org/5K to support programs and services in the MetroWest/459 community.
Questions: Please email special events manager Sandra.Baldi@uwotc.org
October 12, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM @ KEEFE TECH