Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Face Coverings Required in Public Framingham Municipal Buildings Effective Thursday, August 5
How Do I...
You Are Here:
Select a Category
2018 Cable TV Survey
City Council Forms
City Hall Hours
CITY OF FRAMINGHAM RESIDENT SURVEY: CITY HALL HOURS OF OPERATION
Community & Economic Development
Community Assessment Survey
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS INTEREST SURVEY
Flag Day Parade Registration Form
Framingham Charter Commission June 2016 Survey: Legislative Branch
Framingham Seal Development Committee Survey
Multiple Hazard Mitigation Contact Form
Office of the Mayor
Phase One Economic Development Plan Survey
PLANNING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Public Works Forms
Treasurer Collector Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
2018 Cable TV Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
City of Framingham 2018 Cable TV Survey
Under franchise agreements with the City of Framingham, three cable operators, Comcast, RCN, and Verizon, provide cable TV services to residences and business in our city. Framingham’s Cable Advisory Committee is seeking your opinion about cable TV services as part of the process of renewing the cable operators’ licenses as each comes up for renewal. The vision for future cable TV service includes such services as HD (High Definition) picture quality for all the local access channels (just as is available for the major channels), as well as extending the EPG (Electronic Program Guide) to display the program schedule for the local channels. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us.
1. Which cable TV service do you have?
I do not have cable TV service
2. What do you like about your current cable TV service?
3. What do you want changed about, or added to, your cable TV service?
4. Have you had any complaints or compliments about customer service, the local customer service center, picture quality, or other issues? Please elaborate.
5. Framingham has 3 organizations that provide locally produced programming. Which of these channels do you watch?
AFTV -- Access Framingham (Comcast channel 9, RCN 3, Verizon 43) Programs of local interest created by and for Framingham
FEC-TV – Framingham Education Channel (Comcast 8, RCN 15, Verizon 41) School Committee and School Department news and information
The Government Channel (Comcast 99, RCN 13/HD 613, Verizon 42) Live and recorded gavel-to-gavel coverage of governmental bodies; recorded public affairs events
6. Would you like to see HD picture quality and EPG coverage for local channels?
7. To improve and expand coverage of local public, education, and government events, how much would you be willing to see your monthly cable bill increase?
If 'other' Please specify
8. What improvements in local programming would you like to see?
9. Would you attend a public hearing in April 2018 about cable TV service in Framingham, one step in the contract renewal process?
10. Additional comments:
Please complete this survey online. OR, print and mail your completed survey to: Framingham Cable Advisory Committee Survey c/o City Council Office, 150 Concord Street, Framingham, MA 01702-8306 OR, return your completed printed survey to any of these locations:
Framingham City Council Office, Memorial Building, 150 Concord Street, Framingham Public Library, 49 Lexington Street or 746 Water Street or to any other location where you picked up the form.
Thank you for participating in this survey!
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
City Boards, Commissions, and Committees
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow