Yes, unless you are a "specially qualified voter". A specially qualified voter is a person:
- Who is otherwise eligible to register as a voter and
- Whose present domicile is outside the United States and whose last domicile in the United States was Massachusetts or whose present domicile is Massachusetts and who is:
- absent from the city or town or residence and in the active service of the armed forces or in the merchant marine of the United States or a spouse or dependent of such person
- absent from the commonwealth; or
- confined in a correctional facility or a jail, except if by reason of felony conviction.