How do I get the pothole on my street repaired?
Call the Highway Department at 508-532-6030 and let them know where the pothole is located. It will be put on the list and repaired as quickly as possible. Our highway crews usually find the potholes and repair them right away. But, in the spring when many potholes develop all over town, it’s sometimes hard for the Highway crews to be aware of them all. Your reporting of potholes is very helpful and welcome.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get the pothole on my street repaired?
2. How do I get a tree trimmed or a dead tree removed?
3. How do I get a missing street sign installed?
4. How can I report a claim involving a snow storm incident?
5. I need to get out of my street, but the snow plow hasn’t come by yet. Whom do I call?
6. The catch basin (storm drain) near my home is caving in or clogged. What should I do?
7. Several cars are parked on my street during the snow storm, and they impede complete plowing of the street. What can I do about this?
8. Which insects are harmful to my trees?
9. Does the City of Framingham plant trees?