What if my meter isn't working?
Immediately call the Water Division (532-6050) to report this, and if necessary, your meter will be replaced at no charge to you. You will, however, be charged for water and sewer use up to the time of the repair. There is a charge to repair meters that freeze during the winter as residents should take care to see that meters are protected from freezing temperatures.

Show All Answers

1. How often do I receive my water and sewer bill?
2. How do I obtain a final water bill when I sell my house?
3. What if my meter isn't working?
4. What if there is a mistake on my bill?
5. MWRA Water Quality Report
6. What can I do to detect a leak at my property?
7. Is there a policy to seek relief on a high bill due to a leak on my property?