Which shots does my child need for school?

It depends on the age of the child and any prior vaccinations received. The School Health Services will give you a list of the vaccines required for school. Bring that list with you to the Nursing office 113 Concord St
Framingham, MA 01702  during one of the public clinics. We will provide the paperwork for you to bring back to the school. the Health Department has each vaccine that is required for students in grades K-12. The Framingham Health Department participates in the Massachusetts Immunization Information System which logs all vaccines given by this office (and any historical vaccine information that is provided to us) to an online registry. This will make it easier for residents of the Commonwealth and their Health Care Providers to access their important vaccine records.

Show All Answers

1. What nursing services can I get from the Health Department?
2. Does the Health Department offer flu shots?
3. Do I need an appointment for vaccinations?
4. Can I get a copy of my immunization record?
5. Can I speak to the nurse?
6. Which shots does my child need for school?
7. Where can I dispose of needles (new or used)?
8. What do I do with leftover or expired medication?