- Permit requests must be submitted by a Framingham resident who must be the main contact person.
- Please submit your Special Event Permit Request at least 6 weeks prior to the event date with a complete event outline including date, time frame, activities planned, number of people expected, etc.
- Parks & Recreation Department will schedule Special Events in areas deemed suitable by the department's professional staff.
- Special Events that include the use of tents or canopies, catering/food service, bounce houses, entertainment, etc., may require additional permits and/or a certificate of liability insurance.
- Services that may require a small fee: Electricity use, key deposits (returnable), parking attendants, portable restrooms, etc.
- Special Event requests may require follow-up meetings and site visits with the Parks and Recreation professional staff.
- The Parks and Recreation Department may require sponsors of unique or unusual events to possess previous experience or demonstrated abilities to competently administer requested events.
- Special Event Permit Request Form (PDF) may require a security deposit.
- Ceremonial, religious, and cultural gatherings are scheduled in the Farm Pond Amphitheater area only.
- Alcohol is not permitted at any City of Framingham Parks & Recreation property.
Please email your request to Parks & Recreation Field Scheduling or drop it off at our office during regular business hours.
Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Affairs
475 Union Ave
Framingham, Ma 01702
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm