Recreation Programs Information
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, recreational programs will only be offered to Framingham residents. Registration is on-going and new programs will be posted as they become available. For more information on COVID-19 Phases of re-opening, we welcome you to visit our COVID Update page.
The Framingham Parks and Recreation Department offers over 300 recreation programs for both Framingham residents and non-residents. Pre-school, youth, and adult programs offered include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Social Development
- Much More
Program registration process and policies. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, programs are offered to framingham residents only.
- Participants must be pre-registered and be paid in full prior to the program start date.
- Registrations are not accepted without payment.
- Framingham residents may begin registering on the 1st day of registration.
- Programs are offered on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- All programs are non-refundable. See our refund policy below.
- All services and fees are subject to change based on budget appropriations.
- Programs may be cancelled due to low enrollment which would prompt an automatic refund for all paid registrations for that program.
- Program cancellation notifications are sent out via email. Please make sure your on-line account has updated contact information. Framinghamrec.com
Program Refund Policy
All programs are non-refundable. Refunds are only given if the activity is cancelled by Framingham Parks & Recreation or if the participant is able to be replaced by an individual from the waiting list.
Payment is due at the time of registration. You may pay by check, cash, or credit card. Checks may be made payable to "Framingham Recreation". There will be a $25 processing fee for checks returned by any bank.
Americans With Disabilities Act
The City of Framingham intends to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a reasonable modification of policies, auxiliary aides, or services, please call us at 508-532-5960 at least 2 weeks before the event, or as soon as possible.