Demolition Related

Prior to the demolition of a building or structure, the owner shall complete and submit a "Demolition Project Application." The application must be submitted to the Framingham Public Health Department prior to obtaining a permit from the Framingham Inspectional Services Department. If a Sewage Disposal System is on the property, it must be abandoned. Complete the "Sewage Disposal System Abandonment Application." The requirements for demolition and abandonment can be found on the application below. 


Building Razed