Vote on Election Day Information
2021-2022 ELECTION CALENDAR
|7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||August 25, 2021, 8 p.m.|
|7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||October 13, 2021, 8 p.m.|
Special City Election-District 3 Only
(Precincts 4 & 7)
January 11, 2022
|7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||December 22, 2021, 8 p.m.|
WHICH VOTERS ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SPECIAL CITY ELECTION ON TUESDAY, January 11, 2022?
VOTING IN-PERSON – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND BRING:
Please DO NOT go to the POLLS if you have COVID-19, are feeling sick, or waiting for COVID-19 test results. Please call the City Clerk’s Office at 508-532-5520 for voting options from home.
• Wear a Face Covering - Wear a clean face covering, such as a fabric face mask, scarf, or bandana, over your mouth and nose.
• Voters can bring their own pen – Blue or Black ink – Sharpie or Paper Mate Flair recommended (machines will not read red ink/highlighters; pencil/crayons cause issues with tabulator breakdowns).
• Bring an ID – You may be asked to show identification when you check-in at your polling place for any of the following reasons:
- You are voting for the first time in Massachusetts in a federal election;
- You are an inactive voter;
- You are casting a provisional or challenged ballot;
- The poll worker has a reasonable suspicion that leads them to request identification.
Acceptable identification must include your name and the address at which you are registered to vote. Examples of acceptable identification include: a driver's license, state-issued ID card, recent utility bill, rent receipt, lease, a copy of a voter registration affidavit, or any other printed identification which contains the voter's name and address. View more information about identification requirements here.