2022 ELECTION CALENDAR
September 6, 2022
|7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||August 27, 2022, 5 p.m.|
November 8, 2022
|7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||October 29, 2022, 5 p.m.|
VOTING IN-PERSON – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND BRING:
Please DO NOT go to the POLLS if you have COVID-19, are feeling sick, or waiting for COVID-19 test results. Please call the City Clerk’s Office at 508-532-5520 for voting options from home.
• Wear a Face Covering (Recommended) - Wear a clean face covering, such as a fabric face mask, scarf, or bandana, over your mouth and nose.
• Voters can bring their own pen – Blue or Black ink – Sharpie or Paper Mate Flair recommended (machines will not read red ink/highlighters; pencil/crayons cause issues with tabulator breakdowns).
• Bring an ID – You may be asked to show identification when you check-in at your polling place for any of the following reasons:
- You are voting for the first time in Massachusetts in a federal election;
- You are an inactive voter;
- You are casting a provisional or challenged ballot;
- The poll worker has a reasonable suspicion that leads them to request identification.
Acceptable identification must include your name and the address at which you are registered to vote. Examples of acceptable identification include: a driver's license, state-issued ID card, recent utility bill, rent receipt, lease, a copy of a voter registration affidavit, or any other printed identification which contains the voter's name and address. View more information about identification requirements here Version Options
Vote on Election Day Information
- Keep your ballot dry and free from hand sanitizers - Do not use hand sanitizer while handling your ballot and be sure your voting booth is dry as it will cause issues for the ballot tabulator.
Our commitment to keeping voters safe:
- Polling locations will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each election.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each polling location