Last updated: April 6, 2021
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine Information
- Variants of the Virus
- Travel Information
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA)
- Social Security offices remain closed to the public. They are only handling phone calls at this number 1-844-587-1390, for the indefinite future. View the SSA’s most recent information here.
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS)
- View general information about the first and second rounds of stimulus payments here.
- Press release about the third round of economic impact payments.
- "Get My Payment Tool"- An online tool that allows you to verify that the IRS has:
- For those that don’t normally file a tax return, please reference the non-filers registration tool here.
FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ACT (FFCRA)
DETERMINING YOUR ELIGIBILITY AS AN EMPLOYEE
American workers can use an online portal to determine if they qualify for COVID-related paid leave outlined in part of a federal coronavirus relief law. The tool, launched Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Labor, asks participants a series of questions to determine if their employers must comply with Families First Coronavirus Response Act paid leave coverage and to make clear if employees should seek paid sick leave or extended family and medical leave. Workers can get a varying amount of paid time off at regular or reduced wages if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, quarantined, or caring for family members or children. Businesses with fewer than 500 employees will receive federal tax credits as reimbursement for the costs of paid leave.