Food and Donation Information
food organizations Map
LAST UPDATED: June 10, 2020
THE CITY HAS SET UP A PHONE NUMBER - (508) 532-5479 - FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING AN EXTREME FOOD EMERGENCY AND WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THESE EMERGENCIES. SOMEONE HAVING AN EXTREME FOOD EMERGENCY IS DEFINED AS A PERSON WHO:
The following is a list of organizations from which residents
can access emergency food:
- Para ver esta información en Español, haga clic aquí.
- Para visualizar essas informações em Português, clique aqui.
1. Framingham Public Schools
- Demographic Served: All school-aged children
- Days of Operation: Monday through Friday
- Hours of Operation: 10 AM - 1 PM
- Contact Information: 508-626-9109
- Cameron Middle School - 215 Elm Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Barbieri Elementary School - 100 Dudley Road, Framingham, MA 01702
- Fuller Middle School - 31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, MA 01702
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary School - 169 Leland Street, Framingham, MA 01702
2. A PLACE TO TURN
A Place to Turn will be open during their regular hours (noted below). A Place to Turn is also currently working with the Framingham Housing Authority to ensure delivery of groceries to older adults in housing. If any residents have questions, they are encouraged to give them a call.
- Open to all MetroWest Residents
- Days of Operation: Tuesday and Thursday
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Contact Information: 508-655-8868
- Pick-up Location: 99 Hartford Street, Natick, MA 01760
3. Baypath Elder Services
The Meals on Wheels Program is accepting new referrals. This program is open to people that are:
- Over the age of 60
- Unable to adequately prepare meals
- Call 508-573-7200 and leave a message if you would like to be enrolled in Meals on Wheels.
Your call will be returned.
4. (BRACE) The Brazilian-American Center
English, Portuguese, and Spanish speakers are available to answer questions and register people. Food is delivered to qualified registrants. If you’re interested in donating products such as rice, beans, sugar, pasta, coffee, pasta sauce, cookies, diapers, cooking oil, etc. For more information, please visit: www.brazilianamericancenter.org
- Open to the public
- Days and Hours of Operation: Registration and requests are accepted Monday - Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
- Contact Information: 508-628-0360
5. Callahan Center
Frozen food is available for residents ages 55 and over. Please call in advance.
- Open to residents ages 55 and over
- Days and Hours of Operation: Please call in advance
- Contact Information: 508-532-5980
- Pick-up Location: 535 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
6. Celebration International Church
Drive-thru food pantry open to the public. Translations available in English, Spanish, Portuguese (not always available), and Russian.
- Open to the public
- Days and Hours of Operation: Every other Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Contact Information: 508-653-6864 ext. 0 or Help@cicalive.com
- Pick-up Location: 6 Loker Street, Wayland, MA 01778
7. DANIEL’S TABLE
Daniel’s Table will be open and distributing food. Daniel’s Table is looking for volunteers. To volunteer please visit: https://www.weallvolunteer.org/
- Demographic Served: Families with children 0-18 years of age or people over 60 years of age
- Days and Hours of Operation: Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM, or Friday: 1:00 PM. - 3:00 PM
- Prior registration is needed, please call:
- Main Phone number: 508-405-0769
- For English and Spanish: 508-239-6690
- For English and Portuguese: 508-239-6691
- Pick-up Location: 10 Pearl Street, Framingham, MA, 01702
8. PROJECT BREAD
- If you are in need of food security, please contact Project Bread at 1-800-645-8333 or TTY: 1-800-377-1292
- Learn more about the Pandemic EBT Program: https://www.map-ebt.org/
9. The Salvation Army
- Open to all residents
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Food is delivered!
- Call to set-up delivery: 508-875-3341
- Location: 350 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
10. UNITED WAY OF TRI-COUNTY - PEARL STREET CUPBOARD & CAFE AT PARK
- Open to anyone
- Days of Operation: Monday - Friday
- Hours of Operation:
- Pantry: 9 AM - 1 PM (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and Wednesday: 5 PM - 7 PM
- Takeout Hot Meals: 5:30 PM - 7 PM (Monday-Friday)
- Contact Information: 508-370-4921 and 774-200-3556
- Pick-up Location: 46 Park St., Framingham, MA 01702
11. wic nutrition program - framingham/waltham
- Free supplemental healthy foods for pregnant, breastfeeding, non-breastfeeding women, infants and children up to 5 years old. Free formula for babies. Virtual and over the phone breastfeeding support 24/7.
- Offices are currently closed, but services are being provided over the phone.
- Call one of the WIC offices, leave a message in English, Portuguese or Spanish:
- Framingham WIC: 508-620-1445
- Marlboro WIC: 508-481-1605
- Waltham WIC: 781-642-7194
- Calls will be returned from a restricted, blocked or anonymous number, so please answer it.
- For up-to-date information and resources like the WIC Facebook page:
The Foundation for MetroWest is working on this effort and will be setting up an emergency fund to accept donations. All proceeds will go directly to organizations working to facilitate direct access to hunger relief efforts in Framingham. The Framingham Public Schools nor the City of Framingham will be recipients of these funds. Individuals, organizations, corporations or other entities that would like to donate please visit: https://foundationmw.org/give/donate-now/
- Select “FEED FRAMINGHAM COVID 19”
- If you plan to mail a check: Please call 508-647-2260 for instructions, use fund name “FEED FRAMINGHAM COVID 19”
- YMCA - The YMCA is collecting toiletries to distribute to community partners. to learn how to donate, please reference their website.
There is a severe blood shortage due to the coronavirus outbreak. To donate blood, please visit: https://www.redcross.org/