2019 Annual Water Main Flushing
The Water Department will be conducting its annual Water Main Flushing Program in sections of Framingham from Monday, September 30, 2019 through Friday, November 15, 2019. Water Main flushing will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in residential areas and 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. in business areas. The purpose of the Water Main Flushing Program is to improve drinking water quality for residents and businesses in Framingham.
The flushing process may cause discolored water and a reduction in pressure. The discoloration of the water will be temporary and is not harmful. If the condition persists, please contact the Framingham Water Department. The Water Department appreciates your patience as it works to improve the quality of drinking water provided residents and businesses in Framingham.
Frequently asked Questions
To view our most frequently asked questions about this program, please view this document.
If you have any questions, please contact the Framingham Water Department at 508-532-6050.
Water main flushing is now complete! Thank you!
- Alla Street - Complete
- America Street - Complete
- Arthur Street - Complete
- Beaver Court - Complete
- Beaver Park Road - Complete
- Beaver Street (to Leland St.) - Complete
- Beaver Terrace Circle - Complete
- Carlson Road - Complete
- Coolidge Street - Complete
- Curtis Road - Complete
- Glen Street - Complete
- Irving Street - Complete
- Kendall Avenue - Complete @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Kendall Lane - Complete
- Leland Street - Complete
- Marian Road - Complete
- Morton Street - Complete
- Picard Terrace - Complete
- Second Street - Complete
- Stillman Road - Complete
- Taralli Terrace - Complete
- Victor Road - Complete
- Victor Road Extension - Complete
- Waverly Street - Complete
- Willis Street - Complete @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>