In addition to the regular duties of maintaining and installing the fire alarm and communication system, the Division is also responsible for the maintenance of:
- Intersections with traffic signals
- Intersections with 4-way flashing signals
- Flashing School Zone Signals
- 30 mile per hour 'S' curve signals
- Solar Crosswalk Signals
- Solar Speed Limit Feedback Signs
The Division has a total of 50 signalized intersections, 3 intersections with 4-way flashing signals, 28 flashing school zone signals, 2 - 30 mile per hour 'S' curve signals, 64 solar crosswalk signals, and 14 solar speed limit feedback signals boxes.