Projects Under Review
When a project is under review – this means that the Planning Board is actively reviewing the project during the public hearing process. Abutters and parties of interest have received notification about the upcoming opening public hearing, notice of the opening public hearing has been published in the local newspaper, and a Facebook event page has been created so people can be kept up to date as the project processes through the public hearing and review process.
- PB-02-19: 101 Bishop Street (approved on 03/07/2019)
- PB-03-19: 1 Worcester Road (approved on 04/11/2019)
- PB-04-19: 3 Lockland Avenue (approved on 05/09/2019)
- PB-05-19: 4 Pierce Street (approved on 04/04/2019)
- PB-06-19: 175 Millwood Street (approved on 04/11/2019)
- PB-07-19: 61C Tripp Street (approved on 04/04/2019)
- PB-08-19: 1500 Worcester Road (Approved on 06/20/2019)
- PB-09-19: 100 Prospect Street (approved on 05/02/2019)
- PB-10-19: 1-5 The Mountain Road (approved on 04/25/2019)
- PB-11-19: 31 Flagg Drive (approved on 05/02/2019)
- PB-12-19: 60 Tripp Street (approved on 05/30/2019)
- PB-13a-19: 835 Edmands Road (approved on 09/25/2019)
- PB-13-19b: 835 Edmands Road (approved on 09/12/2019)
- PB-14-19: 71 Bishop Street (approved on 06/27/2019)
- PB-15-19: 956-958 Salem End Road Easement (approved on 06/06/2019)
- PB-16-19: 655 Cochituate Road (approved on 06/20/2019)
- PB-17-19: 64 Waverly Street (approved on 06/27/2019)
- PB-18-19: 2 Pierce Street (approved on 06/27/2019)
- PB-19-19: 601 Old Conn Path (approved on 07/11/2019)
- PB-22-19: 1800 Worcester Road (approved on 09/12/2019)
- PB-23-19: 1062 Edmands Road (approved on 08/15/2019)
- PB-24-19: 85 Worcester Road (approved on 08/22/2019)
- PB-25-19: 64 Pleasant Street (approved on 09/12/2019)
- PB-26-19: 283/291/303 Pleasant Street (approved on 09/25/2019)
- PB-28-19: 79 Bethany Road (approved on 10/24/2019)
- PB-29-19: 60 Mansfield Street (approved on 10/30/2019) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Project Review Process
The images below provide a basic overview of the Planning Board review process - which is typically a 6 step process.
Information? Questions? Requests? Comments?
Please contact the Planning Board Office by calling 508-532-5450 or stop by during office hours.