1. Permits are available at two locations:
- Mt. Wayte Avenue Recycling Center during normal hours of operation
- Public Works' Colonna Building, 100 Western Avenue (Mon-Fri, 8am - 3pm)
2. Present Vehicle registration at time of purchase and allow attendant to make a copy.
- Registration must be current, non-commercial and show a Framingham address.
- For leased vehicles, the accompanying Insurance Policy showing a Framingham address must be presented.
- Residents whose vehicles do not conform to the above requirements may complete non-conforming vehicle application form for permit consideration.
3. Pay $10 fee with cash or check.
4. Allow employee to place permit on lower driver-side windshield.