Curbside Trash Collection
The Town of Framingham provides solid waste collection service to residential properties containing four or fewer dwelling units, regardless of the form of ownership and will provide solid waste collection service to condominiums that:
- Are residential
- Actively participate in the Town of Framingham recycling program
- Your trash will be picked up at curbside once each week.
- All collections must be placed curbside by 7:00 am on the pick-up day, but no earlier than 6:00 pm the night before.
- Trash receptacles must be removed from the curb by 12:00 midnight following collection.
- Please see Find Your Collection Day for more information.
- All trash should be bagged.
- Refuse containers must be 35 gallons in capacity or less, with removable lids and sturdy handles.
- Refuse containers must weigh 40 lbs or less.
- The Town is not responsible for normal wear and tear, damaged wheels, attached lids, or handles damaged in the course of normal collections.
- More information about appropriate containers is available online.
Some materials are banned
from curbside trash collection.