Paul G. Barden
100 Western Ave.
Ph: (508) 532-6060
Fx: (508) 620-4801
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday
- Responsible for the collection and transport of 10 million gallons of sewerage daily.
- 17,000 residential and commercial accounts within the Community.
- Conveyance of sewerage into to the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA) (charged with the transport and treatment of sewerage.)
The Town’s collection system consists of:
- 226 miles of gravity mains
- 18 miles of force mains
- 51 pumping stations
- 6,600 manholes
- Over 40 miles of cross-country sewer-line easements.