Framingham Massachusetts

Go To Site Search

Choose Framingham
How can I become a licensed Drainlayer in Framingham?
In order to perform any excavation on public or private property in the Town of Framingham, it is required that you become licensed. The person taking the exam must be insured and possess a Hoisting Engineer's License with the proper restrictions. The exam can be taken at the Public Works Office in Room 213 in the Town Hall located at 150 Concord Street. The exam fee is $50 and the renewal fee is $25. Within 3-5 business days you will receive your results via telephone or mail.

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Directions to the Public Works facility (100 Western Ave)
2. How can I become a licensed Drainlayer in Framingham?
3. Where can I find a list of contractors that are already licensed to work in the Town?
4. Which insects are harmful to my trees?
5. How do I handle Water & Sewer utilities when preparing for a demolition?
6. How can you file a claim with the Town of Framingham?
7. Where can I report a sinkhole in the public way?

Town of Framingham
150 Concord St.
Framingham, MA 01702
Dedicated to Excellence in Public Service