Registration for our 2016 Fall Programs begin: On-Line, Wednesday September 21, 2016 at www.Framinghamrec.com
Residents may register on the 1st day of registration, nonresidents can register the next day if space is available.
The office is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- Cash, check , or Credit Card (MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Checks can be made payable to 'Framingham Recreation'.
- All programs are nonrefundable.
- Classes are limited and based on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- All services and fees are subject to change.
- All nonresidents are subject to an additional "nonresident fee".
Do you have a program idea? Email us about it. For more information on any recreation programs, please call Dan Avery, Elaine Intze, or Trisha Powell at 508-532-5960. Spanish and Portuguese translations are available and provided by the Parks and Recreation Department.
REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD ON LINE at WWW.FRAMINGHAMREC.COM
Resident registration begins Wednesday, September 21st online starting at 9:00am
* Non-residents may start registering the following day at 9:00am if space is still available.
Americans With Disabilities Act
The Town of Framingham values inclusion and intends to comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act. If you need a reasonable modification of policies, auxiliary aides, or services, please contact us at least 2 weeks before the event or as soon as possible.