Forms, Applications, and Fee Schedule
- 1 Original Copy of all Required Forms
- 10 Half Size Plans (11x17)
- 5 Full Size Plans (22x36)
- 1 Copy of all Supporting Documents
- 1 Electronic Copy of all Documents and Plans
****As of April 2015, the Planning Board has updated their applications so they can be submitted electronically. Simply download and fill out the required form(s) (in Adobe) that are necessary for your application(s) and click the gray “Email” button on the last page of each application. By clicking the "Email" button on the form, the completed form will be emailed to Planning Board staff.
Please note that the Planning Board requires the ORIGINALLY SIGNED Form A - Cover Letter.
Also, please email plans, reports, letters, and other miscellaneous documents pertinent to your application(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that submittal requirements are listed above.****
- FORM A Cover Letter
- FORM B Building Commissioner's Review *Req. for all except Forms F, I, K.
- FORM C Abutters Request (required for all submittals except Form K)
- FORM D Treasurer's
- FORM E Site Plan Review 08 13 15
- FORM F Public Way Access Permit (07/2015)
- FORM G Request for a Modification
- FORM H Request for an extension of time
- FORM I Scenic Roadway Modifcaiton
- FORM J Special Permit Land Dist.pdf
- FORM K Approval Not Required
- FORM L Special Permit.pdf
- FORM M Transfer of Development Rights.pdf
- Preliminary Subdivision
- Definitive Subdivision
- COMMUNITY NOTICE
Special Permit and Site Plan Review Applications
Please allow up to three weeks from once an application submittal is complete for the Planning Board to open the first public hearing.
Approval Not Required Applications
Please allow up to one week from once an application submittal is complete for the Planning Board to open the first public hearing.
Additional documents while a project is under review and other miscellaneous agenda items
Once the public hearing for an application has been opened please submit additional documents at least one week prior to the next public hearing. If documents are not received at least one week prior, the public hearing will be continued.